Monday, March 08, 2010
Dance it! :D
Been dancing recently.
Its been 3 years since I've been in a dance CCA. I can't deny the fact I still love it. So you can't imagine the excitement I had when they said we had to dance in D'Camp. hahaha! & best we've got I think hiphop and ballroom. Ahh~ NYP really has everything for me to try. hahaha! & Any form of dance is nice to me.. other than pole dancing.. not my type. haha. I'm conservative!
I've changed my blog song to the Open happiness coke song. haha! I'm like dancing to it. hahaha!
Anyway.. since I'm on this topic, I might as well share my dance journey. hahaha!
- Been dancing since a kiddo. Like about 3? Like those mini performances for childcare centres..
- Then at the age of 5, mum signed me up for ballet lessons.
- Ballet all the way till 9 where I learnt chinese dance in school.
- Then in Primary 4, I joined the dancing team in Girls' Brigade all the way till I graduated from primary school. :)
- In Deyi Sec, I joined Movement & Dance.
- I went YJC for PAE in 2008, they had mass dance and couple dance during orientation. Till now, the only music in my hp is the couple dance song. HAHAHA! =x
- After that... the next time I actually danced is D'Camp. :D
So you see..
& as explained in my posts dated way back to the time I was selecting my ccas in NYP. haha.. Dance is a VERY political CCA. Encountered it, experienced it, didn't like it. I don't like history repeating itself.. so I'd rather keep away. Also my papa doesn't encourage dancing, actually neither does he encourage me in track. hahaha! But I'm a rebellious kid. hahaha!
Miss the dancing times even more now! Its just not the same as jumping. Its got the musical aspect in it. :) Jumping is oh-so technical. haha! Nevertheless, its still considered a form of art in my eyes. :D
Here's our(deyi M&D) SYF Gold-with-honours video!!! Entitled: Earth Song.
during SYF:
YEAH! Bet you can't spot me. HAHAHA cos we erm.. all look the SAME! HAHAHA! My dance instructor uploaded it btw. :D
& I'm really so sad I can't go for CLUB CRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha like seriously!!!!
all thanks to FYP & IAP!!!!
For the first time.. I rather go through the study route first! I wanna be in FS0801!!! hahahaha! See how much I love my ccas? HAHAHA!
& also cos CLUB CRAWL HAVE MASS DANCE!!!! Noooooo! I dun wanna miss that!!! :(
Let me list a few reasons why I dun want FYP & IAP first:
- I had to miss Outward Bound Taiwan!!!!!!!!!! :( This one I mega sad.. I'd always wanted to go for it.. finally got chance than I can't go! :( Cos the date clashes.. fair enough..
- I gotta miss CLUB CRAWL. Ok, I'm overseas during that period. BUT. Even if I stayed for FYP, we can't take excuse letters for CCAs.. It would not be accepted. :( I'm gonna be so no life lor.. CCAs make me whole! LUCKILY, I can be excused for competitions. HAHAHA! :p But.. track competitions are usually on weekends.. rofl!
- CCA wise, the first semester is where the bulk of the activities lie... :( Double sad.. Why oh why!!!!!
Yup.. that explains why I'm sad. Then again, things don't always go my way. haha! Gotta accept that and make something good with that. FYP & IAP HERE AH CHING COMES!!!!!
& Dominique!!! D'Camp photos plssss! :D I need to blog quick before my FYP starts! :D
ok that's all for now I guess.
:)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:49 PM
+ + +




<< Home