Saturday, March 20, 2010
The greatest leap in the rain.. 444cm~
I sacrificed my Saturday long sleep.. for the long jump event in Akira Swift Competition..
haha overslept as usual.. woke up at 12.30pm when the competition was at 2pm. LOL.. Rushed to Bukit Gombak Stadium.. Was just on time. LOL.
It was drizzling. -__-
I dislike rain for 2 main reasons:
1. When I ran, rain got into my eyes. I couldn't see.. Then I had to jump.Rain makes the sand = cement.
I dislike getting my head wet.. will fall sick! But bo bian.. must compete.. So I did 6 jumps in total. & At the end of it.. I had a small cut on my knee & the best distance of 444cm. Short of my PB by 7cm. haha.
#1537
Went off with Ya ping & Giebert to makan @ Choa Chu Kang Lot 1's Atjisan Ramen..
orders..
ice lemon teas
the receipt
tom yum ramen

baby octopuses

scallop sushi :D

er.. wad's the name? hahaha! California maki?

bring out the money! O_O

haha giebert

:)

then we walked around for very long. LOL. Until dinner time where I had to meet my family @ Hwa Chong.. There's a restaurant there btw.. lol!

:)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:59 PM
+ + +




<< Home