Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Commencement of FYP :'/
(: ˙spɹoʍ uʍop ǝpısdn ɹoɟ ɥsıʇǝɟ ɐ ʇoƃ ı
Ya FYP started after a short holiday. Doing marketing. To be frank.. I'm not really a marketing person. Marketing is almost my worst module in poly? hahaha! Ok.. this is a challenge, I'll take it day by day. If I emerge alive after this 3 months, I'd have accomplished a lot.
- Thicker skin
- Grown more white hair
- Learn to talk more
- Dare to speak
Unfortunately, I have freakin thin-skin.. This is a LONG journey man.. I'm still remaining optimistic though, pray I get through this. :)
Luckily there's Charz's 太阳饼 (taiwanese sun biscuits) to accompany me. :) Or I'll feel utterly deprived.

This is bigger than my face..

ok on the 3rd day of FYP... I decided to take pics.. Firstly cos I wanna thank these workers for painting our school. :) Daredevils at work.

Then to show off my workdesk in the library.

& myself.... I look so pale..

stress uh..
No wonder I can't get rid of my pimples..
Now I wanna talk about track & field. Its become my entertainment cos of lovely ppl and well.. its good training for NAPFA.. I need to improve my 2.4km timing.. I get tired just after 2 rounds.. -__- weak. cui. Jump jump jump I love jumping.. The irony.. running is tiring to me. HAHAHA! I can run.. but I don't enjoy it as much as jumping. haha! =x
Anyway, after last friday's training, went to makan at Astons @ AMK & play Left 4 Dead @ a Lan gaming shop with some trackers.. all guys so I was apparantly playing the 'Rochelle' in that game. lol.. & ya always the first to die. HAHAHA.. Not used to the controls. I prefer being the zombie. :p So 1 hour passed quickly with me constantly asking for help. LOL! Thanks guys though. haha. I'm quite a fan of games.. just that I don't have the time to play those in normal daily life. =x Ya lifeless? :p
So yes, I do love my ccas loads, even proposals become enjoyable. haha! =x I'm starting to feel I'm loving my ccas way more than my studies. Oops.. Guilty pleasure. :p
ɥɐ ɥɐ ɥɐ ɹʍɐɹ ɹʍɐɹ
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:31 PM
+ + +




<< Home