Sunday, March 14, 2010
The Weekday's review of 1 week Holiday... :/
During the weekdays I didn't exactly do much..
Other than D'Camp, there were just meetings, and trainings.. and sleep. That's all. hahaha! Oh & eat. :p
So bought a new camera from IT fair.. I think its just nice for clumsy me. hahaha!
For its..
SHOCKPROOF
WATERPROOF
FREEZEPROOF
DUSTPROOF

I don't mean to be self-obsessed. I'm just trying the 'good skin' function.
100% thank you charz for all those souveniers!!! :D

A super big box of 太阳饼 (sun biscuits)

rock candy!!! xD

铁蛋 iron egg..

& grape flavoured malt candy in a syringe!!! How cool is that?? :D
oh & trying on the fancy specs. hahaha!

I normally don't take pictures without my spectacles cos I have lower self confidence without it. But ah well.. Just this once. :D To show my camera. :D


AFTER

& my table..

AFTER

YAY! Mission accomplished!!! xD




:D
&

they cost $1 each btw. :)
;)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:59 PM
+ + +




<< Home