Thursday, March 18, 2010
FYP day 4 -- Food & Beverage Fair cum Chingay dinner
On Day 4 of FYP, I didn't go to school. I went to Food Fair as part of the project. I had a mission to accomplish. Did I accomplish it? I dunno. HAHA! =x
Anyway, I did get some stuff for the project which is good. & of course.. had to enjoy the food there as well.. If not the trip is a bit wasted eh.

rojak.

the difference between food fair and IT fair.. IT fair = young ppl. Food fair = older generation. Serious la. haha! Cos.. food fair have free samples! :p No I didn't take more than 2 free samples. :)

squid!


mushroom soup in a nice thick crust round bread. Yumz!

mango lassi.. not the authentic one.. disappointment.

爱玉 rocks! Its actually pectin from I forgotten what kind of seeds. But it has a lovely jellous texture that I crave and love so much! :D

Overall not bad.. but like fewer stalls than last year. & I noticed that most of the stalls are repetitive. :p

when I left the fair.. it was 6++pm.. so I went towards VIVO city to meet Chingay friends!
There they were in Sentosa without me. hahaha! =x

In Secret Recipe..

Lingying drinking the apple juice. hahaha

Mine :D


the BILL!!!

the MONEY!!!

ME!!!

HAHAHHAHA didn't know my hair was that straight. =x

LOL!

than we gossiped in the MRT. Like LOL! =x
Yuppie.
˙ǝɔɐןd ɹǝʇʇǝq ɐ ʇı ǝʞɐɯ 'pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ןɐǝɥ
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:12 PM
+ + +




<< Home