Tuesday, March 23, 2010
FYP day 6 & 7 - Time for a mini celebration :D
These 2 days are what we call JUDGEMENT DAYs. yaya I know.. I've had plenty this year. lol!
Well..
On the Monday, I had to call up suppliers just like on Friday. Friday's one was cui. This one was much better! :D Can't disclose anything here.. Its supposed to be confidential I think. :) Whatever it is, I'd like to thank the 2 companies. :) I promise to do a good job!
My expression with the good news. haha. No way will I camwhore in the library.. feels retarded. I just took this pic to er.. brighten up my post? haha!

Anyway, today I went to collect the goods. :) & to give a better impression.. ah well.. I wore formal. haha!

PS: My fyp attendence this week will look funny.. with all the remarks that I'm out and stuff. hahaha!
Tmr will be more or less the same I guess. :) I now feel the amount of responsibility I'm given. Pressured! haha! Now all I can do is 得过且过 (live day by day) I'll also try my best to improve my mandarin! haha.
Tmr will be a long day. I may even skip my lunch break for some activities. I think it'll be worth it! haha!
Oh ya.. this is part of the JUDGEMENT DAY explanation.
The next thing is RESULTS. As usual, results *confidential* No comments either. But well, its a reflection of what you worked for. Considering how cui the projects have been, I must say I've done my all to salvage the results already. haha. So ok, neutral about it all. :)
& yes, I like to talk about my CCAs cos they entertain me. :)
So after training on Mon, went out with the guys to makan at S11. Ate Tom yum ramen. JENGJENG. Still my hot favourite.. though I still prefer the Far East Plaza one! Misses!!! *Blows flying kisses*. I MUST HAVE THAT BEFORE I FLY TO CHINA!!!
& yes, Charz, I will miss you I'm sure. CYA on Saturday!!! But you'd be busy. aww... busy girl! hahaha! (the girl that ps me most) hahaha! But I understand. :P
I've also recently been irritated. Is it the weather or what? hahaha!
:)
Well..
On the Monday, I had to call up suppliers just like on Friday. Friday's one was cui. This one was much better! :D Can't disclose anything here.. Its supposed to be confidential I think. :) Whatever it is, I'd like to thank the 2 companies. :) I promise to do a good job!
My expression with the good news. haha. No way will I camwhore in the library.. feels retarded. I just took this pic to er.. brighten up my post? haha!

Anyway, today I went to collect the goods. :) & to give a better impression.. ah well.. I wore formal. haha!

PS: My fyp attendence this week will look funny.. with all the remarks that I'm out and stuff. hahaha!
Tmr will be more or less the same I guess. :) I now feel the amount of responsibility I'm given. Pressured! haha! Now all I can do is 得过且过 (live day by day) I'll also try my best to improve my mandarin! haha.
Tmr will be a long day. I may even skip my lunch break for some activities. I think it'll be worth it! haha!
Oh ya.. this is part of the JUDGEMENT DAY explanation.
The next thing is RESULTS. As usual, results *confidential* No comments either. But well, its a reflection of what you worked for. Considering how cui the projects have been, I must say I've done my all to salvage the results already. haha. So ok, neutral about it all. :)
& yes, I like to talk about my CCAs cos they entertain me. :)
So after training on Mon, went out with the guys to makan at S11. Ate Tom yum ramen. JENGJENG. Still my hot favourite.. though I still prefer the Far East Plaza one! Misses!!! *Blows flying kisses*. I MUST HAVE THAT BEFORE I FLY TO CHINA!!!
& yes, Charz, I will miss you I'm sure. CYA on Saturday!!! But you'd be busy. aww... busy girl! hahaha! (the girl that ps me most) hahaha! But I understand. :P
I've also recently been irritated. Is it the weather or what? hahaha!
:)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:59 PM
+ + +




<< Home