Saturday, March 27, 2010
NYEC Conference 2010
I hadn't got much sleep cos was rushing out the minutes.. But I managed to wake up somehow. haha. Though late. =x
So met NYAA peeps at Yishun mrt before heading down to SP..
Talks.. I vow never to go to talks or conferences when I'm sleepy ever! I'm not going to have photographers shooting me. lol. For if I'm a photographer.. I'd do the same too and shoot dozy ppl. ahaha! Not that the talks were boring. I was that sleepy + sick. -__-
So met NYAA peeps at Yishun mrt before heading down to SP..
Talks.. I vow never to go to talks or conferences when I'm sleepy ever! I'm not going to have photographers shooting me. lol. For if I'm a photographer.. I'd do the same too and shoot dozy ppl. ahaha! Not that the talks were boring. I was that sleepy + sick. -__-
we got 'shot' at the entrance while keying in how we can keep Singapore clean during YOG or something. haha!



Here's the Chairman of NYAA

& that girl in white there.. that's charz! She's part of NYEC organizing committee! She's to usher the VIPs. :)


left early cos me sleepy head couldn't take it no more.. I left after the group discussion though.. I contributed ideas k! haha.


the convenient thing about SP is its proximity to the MRT. T_T


& on the way back.. bumped into some MB ppl. haha!
:)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:59 PM
+ + +






<< Home