Monday, March 29, 2010
In Panyu China!!!
If you can see this post, you have Oliver to thank. haha!
YAY I've arrived in Panyu Polytechnic. & yes I've managed to sneakily use blogger & FB. LOL.
I'm a lonely girl here though.. dunno anyone.. T_T But nvm.. will be strong & enjoy this!

Group photo @ Changi Airport


Waiting for shutter train to A20..


Automated water cooler!

On the plane!










On the coach from white clouds airport to PYP.






In the hostel room..









I'm lazy to explain. :p Considering all I can see while posting is HTML. T_T
TOuring PYP..

they are that nice to us. :D



















THE TRACK!!! I miss NYP track already!!! :D



Buffet dinner! nice! :D

At convenience stalls..





back in room..






will be expert at camwhoring soon! hahaha! The problem with knowing nobody & no roomate. I will be strong & carry on! :D
Was talking with some ppl online. Rocks! :D
Ok gonna sleep soon.. gotta wake up by 7am tmr. Toodles! nono..
晚安!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 9:28 PM
+ + +




<< Home