Sunday, March 28, 2010
Irritants & Mood spoilers Part II
Seriously. Why in the freakin world do you guys like to spoil my mood? Makes you happy ah sadists??!!
I don't even know where to start!
I'm irritated with myself that I'm so irritated with so many people.
To stalkers: Quit stalking me, its irritating.
To irresponsibles: If you want to continue ignoring me and continue your partying, I will do something about it alright! What's with that sudden change of attitude & behavior? You were'nt like this last time. It's really accumulated anger this time ok. You are always ____. You haven't return me __ ________ ___! I don't want to ask it from you cos I feel you're the one who borrowed it and its your duty to return it to MY CONVENIENCE, NOT YOURS.
omg can't believe I actually typed that out. LOL. Yup.. that's actually a summary of what I have to say because I'd rather spend the time packing my luggage. Yeah. I won't use any swear words cos I feel that there's no point degrading myself for such ppl. Whoever you are, ya, I'm irritated. Well done.
I need to peace out.
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:50 AM
+ + +




<< Home