Wednesday, March 31, 2010
PYP day 3 - gaigai :D
Day 3...
Weather forecast: clear.
Temperature: averagely cool
Picture count: 237 o.0

it's meant as a joke. -__-
ok so it begins! Pictures more or less self-explanatory.. I've no idea how they look like here.. all I see is HTML..
Woke up at 7.30am.. washed up + breakfast till 8am then walked to PYP project centre..
Used a bit of computer before we set off.
Took a bus down to the 市桥 metro station & MRTed down to 西门口.



Meet Nurul my SEG friend. haha. She'll be coming with me to halal street quite often to get her halal foodstuff. :D














then walked towards 'halal street'















the mosque..






the different prayer times..




















wishing well..

the halal restaurant..

their method of grilling the food..

Get ready to see good food! :D























many different brands of cigarettes.. -__- Environmental pollutants!

a very dusty car..

cool drinks..



some brand of white wine..






haha toilet seats.. Dr Tan bought it. haha!

+ a very cute & friendly dog..








STARFISH!!! :O



sleeping just next to the road..









the card tapping.. just like Singapore..

the Olympics girl! Though the voice wasn't hers.. but no doubt she's model material. lol!










chestnuts roasted!

coconuts!



looking at some carved items..




CHESTNUT!

old coconut flesh..



sweet potato... quite nice leh! soft soft one!

got this flying thing which works on elastic potential energy to kinetic energy. :D

tickets to enter some rich man's old house! All the lovely structures..























ok about this sculpture.. it comes about where when some dust or sand or whatever impurities get into the eyes.. women's fresh breast milk is used like an eye drop. LOL!
















really shagged already. haha!


















I made a stamp for myself! Aiyah.. I write all those chinese calligraphy words.. I have no stamp to stamp on it! NOW I DO!!! :D I even captured most of the process. :D my stamp costs about RMB80.. about $16. Its marble ok! lol..












chapteh..



what are they looking at?

oh i see..

went shopping.. bought this.. ok cos it looks cute. LOL!


Macdonalds cones.. ok I had a hard time ordering.. Cos all the words are in chinese! Then double cheese burger went like 双城治士汉堡... I haven't even finish reading out the order from the menu they already know what I'm talking about. lol.. I find it so hard to order! LOL!

our buys..






I personally recommend this bakery to everyone.. really nice stuff!




so tired that I sat on my shoe box. =x

taxi...


changed to sports attire & went jogging around campus with chiying. haha! Lovely cool weather, nice!


supper!

Delicious almond pastry!!! :D Mum, this is the one I was eating. LOL!

WOW this took me a long long time.. enjoy please! Though I understand you see my face a lot.. lol! =x
:)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:59 PM
+ + +




<< Home