Tuesday, March 30, 2010
PYP day 2!
Yoz ppl,
Similarly to yesterday, I'm blogging with HTML cos that's the only option I have. T_T
Anyway..

Yupyup, its day 2 in Panyu!
Had to wake up at 7+am.. got a rude shock at the cold slippers & jumped back straight into the warm safety of my blanket. lol.
This is my PYP access card.

This is my bed with the mosquito netting. Actually both beds are mine. lol! But I'm not greedy. :p


Well anyway.. this is the SIM card I managed to purchase. I needed it in case I get lost. lol! & considering I'm a loner there. -__-

& this is the MRT/bus card.


Walked to the project centre.. & once again.. can't resist but to take more pictures of the school. haha!







Lunchtime! ate this & that. haha

this ones are the claypot rice costs abt RMB3? haha

Then this is the fried wantons: RMB6 for such a big plate. Conversion is about less than 1 dollar. & it tastes great! my my.. I'm so gonna get fat. Better start the jogging already! haha!


ya & the enormous portion of veggies they give on top of the rice.

Just more scenary..


the mini garden..

the science lab.






So after 5pm we went to get our heads washed. lol. RMB10 for a very long and relaxing wash. Nice! & they even help you to curl your hair if you want to after the drying after the wash..
this is what you see otside my balcony.
ya.. self timer shot.

the toilet!

the net again!

this is actually open air..

The shower..


must put the card there for the warm water to come out.

So after my rinse we went for a BBQ.















we ate quite a lot.. Dr Tan blanjah! :D Thank you!!! :D
Then back there again. Washed my socks! hahaha.. this type of weather.. hard to dry stuff la.. so better wash it myself first. :D




it sure is cold.
Ya lor.. coping ok with the loneliness. Considering there's FB. haha.
& webcammed with parents! Yo mum & papa! :D
:)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:45 PM
+ + +




<< Home