Friday, April 02, 2010
PYP day 5 - Hong Kong-ies~
Yoz!
So today or more like last night, I heard a lot of noise.. in cantonese.. Than this morning I realised.. oh.. it really is them & they're here for foreign exchange too! haha!
A cultural talk in the morning..


to prevent myself from dozing off again.. I looked around..




& drew them.. LOL!


with some hong kong students..



they gave us post cards..



this is chicken something. LOL! About RMB6

my wanton noodles.. RMB5. Sing$1 $.$

Ate marshmellows while practising for the karaoke competition with the hongkongs & guangzhou's. haha!

Aiyah.. for fun la. LOL!






the venue of the competition! haha! lazy to elabrorate, just stare at the pictures. lol Ya la.. I joined the competition too as a duet with chi ying. I have no stamina in singing so she takes more parts. LOL!










































































have a lot of other photos but its in th DSLR haha! Shall wait for the pics then. :D




I took a few videos but will only be able to upload them in Singapore. :D
Feel rather unaccomplished.. feeling that nothing is going my way. God help me! :/
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:59 PM
+ + +




<< Home