Sunday, April 04, 2010
PYP day 7 - OTOT 1
Today ah.. is OTOT = Own time Own target.
So.. went out today. lol..
Went to the BinBin plaza & cos there was nothing there.. we went to 下九 shopping place.. Went with mainly nurul, pk & ai tong.
Here are the pics & some guys from above me are now smoking.. I can smell the smoke distinctively.. T_T Why must they smoke.. Smoke can make you full meh?? T_T Smelly... :(
In the morning.. for once.. can wake up a bit later.. Intended to wake up at 8am.. ended up snoozing the alarm & I woke up at 8.20am.. LOL! Then I rushed through the washing up & stuff & was ready by 8.30am. LOL!
Then waited for them to have breakfast..
Me, nurul, ai tong.

with the food shop just opposite our hostel..

Walked to the bus stop @ North gate. I think.. LOL!




The bus stop..

opposite the poly..

When we see this, we must alight from the bus to take MRT at 市桥 station.

In the station they have something for the countdown to Asean Games @ Guangzhou later this year. haha!

In the BinBin Plaza..


Ate macdonalds..




pk

LOL

Ya.. cos shopping mah.. nothing much to take. :p Bought more stuff... ahhhh! haha! But nope.. didn't overspend :p
When back, we had our dinner in Nurul's room then went for some gathering with the Hong kongians. Lots of food there so was happy. LOL! Food makes the world go round~ Makes us full mah! hahaha!
Took photos with some of them from Hong Kong!
The girl on the left is whom I competed with in badminton. haha! She's good ok! lol!

This group below visited our rooms. haha..

Ya, that's about all. :)
Praying for a better tmr!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:51 PM
+ + +




<< Home