Monday, April 05, 2010
PYP day 8 - A gleam of Hope
Finally.. LIKE FINALLY! I've started on part of my project! haha! Visited the Halal street once more with nurul & pk. & YES! Managed to find interested parties! xD
Anyway.. some pics.. didn't really take much..
Objectives of the week..

@ Halal street..




bubble tea..


Went to Carrefour to get some loaves of bread..

& dinner..

Ever seen dried fishes this big? Its my first time. haha! :p

When we were back, nurul & I had our hairs washed. :D Lazy to bring down my shampoo so used theirs.. omg.. now my hair is super smooth! :O Hallelujah~ Will go back there next week.. Once a week is fine right? O_O Maybe I may try a hair cut.. hahaha! But then again.. I still want my long hair.. so ya. :P


My dinner.. huge portion sia.. only RMB5 = S$1

I dote on my bro ok. haha! I bought him 2 even more challenging rubic cubes/balls. LOL! May buy more if I have more spare cash. :p


Get ready to rack your brains again bro! hahahaha! :P
Nights! :D
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:09 PM
+ + +




<< Home