Wednesday, April 07, 2010
PYP day 10 - 海派甜心!
Ok.. today was rather relaxed. Not much activities and stuff..
After completing some admin stuff, I started watching 海派甜心!!! OMG its such a nice show!!!! Its been more than a year that I've last completed a drama series! LOL.. look how caught up with life I've been.. T_T Ya.. I started and finished watching the WHOLE ENTIRE SERIES today! & I cried literally buckets of tears.. LOL... I think my chair is soaked. LOL!



Well anyway, I love the show! Every episode is interesting! Real life love stories are much much more boring. HAHAHA! *snaps back into reality* :P
Pics:
The daily notice.. seems my mates miss Singapore Food loads! LOL! So far so good for me.. :P Still enjoying the cheapness of everything! Besides, smelly tofu is still waiting to enter my system, so not anticipating yet. :P

Tar pao-ed wanton noodles


Guess guess what this is!

Its my new umbrella! I really like it. Though its rather custom made for me.. hahaha! Ppl who have a wide circumference may get wet. haha! =x
When I went back to the hostel this evening.. I saw this at my doorstep... They provided us with air fresheners and a door mat!!! omg.. they seriously pamper us sia... I'm very comfortable already! haha... I'm so touched sia... :)

Ya.. bought this.. some meat ball I think.. 1RMB = S 20cents?

:)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:59 PM
+ + +




<< Home