Sunday, April 11, 2010
PYP day 14 - Hong Kong day 2!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUMMER! hahahaha!



The hotel card..

Yup.. our hotel room... nice number eh? :D Oh I shared the room with chiying. :)

I like this sensor thing for the pedestrian crossings..





Yup, the daring chingz tried snails! Yup... :D

I like the taste.. but.. its safer not to eat so much.. haha!


Nurul was thrilled to find a Halal restaurant!


:D


& I had smelly tofu~~~ :D

& a yogurt with crystal jelly, pomelo bits and peach goodness~~~ :D


They were doing some filming... hahaha!

& I was so shagged I stoned.

At the hotel lobby. -__- @ 3pm when the meeting time was 4pm... LOL!

The baggage room. LOL



Domo eating chewing gum?

Gave summer her prezzies~

the person who peace my head must be Leong. -__-


Bidding farewells to the Hong Kong students~

LOL one of them posed for my camera. LOL!












Ya.. my bags became my leg rest in the ferry. LOL!

ok and now I'm back in the hostel. *claps* Rawr... so many things I bought.. tmr than clear la. Nights! :D
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:59 PM
+ + +




<< Home