Tuesday, April 20, 2010
PYP day 23 - Guangdong Food & Drugs Vocational Institute
The SCL ppl went out early in the morning. I saw someone standing at the balcony staring back at me. I shrugged and got up the mini van.
The van took us to Panyu Square MTR and we took that very line right up to the final station. O_O Slept throughout. :p
When we reached, the Guangdong food and drug vocational institute van fetched us. :)
& we arrived!

The food in the canteen... delicious looking sia... the rest of the photos = self explanatory.






































































































visited their science lab :D


omg omg omg! Some familiar topic! In english somemore! Swee~



A very big portion of lunch. I didn't spend a single cent on food that day.. they treated us.. nice sia... :'D Big portion somemore... Oh & they really treat us like VIP.. The students that accompanied us were President or vice president of their clubs. LOL!

Female hostel, guys stay out! HAHAHA

dun care la, they still went in. :p

Female hostel..





lol my turn.. Male hostel, females stay away. Again, we're rebellious, they brought us in anyway. HAHA!

it was soooo messy and seems unhygienic I decided against taking any pics. LOL!
They brought us out next.. the clothes there super cheap? RMB19 only... Singapore sell >$20?! T_T


Watched the guys play snooker till I dozed off. LOL.. goes to show I can't sit still.. -__-







A veggie farm..





They had basketball tournament (Inter-course) haha!



Playing chap-teh..


the van :)

I miss the students there.. so friendly.. T_T
when back.. I took a snooze.. than followed irene, nurul and andrea to see a hostel. haha! I didn't take pics la.. too paiseh. :p
then followed them to watch them practice for a dance item.

then we had some fun on our own.. :D









pink clothing? its a guy's room. HAHA =x

omg pk & his FBT...

k :)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:59 PM
+ + +




<< Home