Saturday, April 17, 2010
PYP day 20 - 1/2 day :D
Just a proof that there's plenty of Earthworms wandering around campus roads..









*faints* one even got pecked by a bird. -__- those that I took are alive. Dunno about now la.. >_< Those that were squashed in one way or another were too disgusting for me to even look at it.. needless to say photograph it down..
Anyway.. we visited the 4th storey toilet at the center.. with the help of a key. lol!



Daily notice..

they guys in the design school there are so sweet. hahaha!

@ Halal street restaurant again, this time with PK & yong xiang. hahaha!


Eating delicious juicy tender chicken kebabs like a carnivore. Rawr!!!









Yoghurt.. tastes exactly like the starter culture in the practical.. this seriously cleared my bowel system. LOL! COnsidering the amount I consumed.

HAHAHA we were laughing at center partings.

the guys PURPOSELY buy this for me. All thanks to Hoong Wu's joke. LOL. 'Pikachu I choose you!' while throwing the grenade. LOL!



ya. Indeed.. there was a pikachu in there.. -__-

we then went to 体育西路's Tee Mall.
& we walked past this &... I went 'HEY I WANNA TAKE NEOPRINTS!' They relented so... tada~



super cute!
ok & doesn't this mascot look like PK? hahaha!

Went to starbucks!






Then we went KFC for dinner.. I only flushed loads of fluid down. haha!
Then went back.. and had my hair washed & curled!

nah.. not permanant. :p

put on a facemask too!

& bought some stuff..

& took again after my bath. ahaha

& had supper below... and at that very timing.. blackout in there. -__- Thus ate in the dark.
& yay, ginger tea from yx. good enough to keep me warm.


& I did a retarded thing.. or I was just unlucky. I Opened the fridge.. maybe a bit too fast.. the 4 bottles of yakult flew out. 2 bottles burst & yakult was all over the floor. -__- so.. I had to mop the floor in the middle of the night.. -__- Sway~~~
ok nights! :p
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:59 PM
+ + +




<< Home