Thursday, April 15, 2010
PYP day 18 - Too cold, too cold!
Today I woke up at 8.06am. Literally jumped out of bed. Nurul wasn't feeling well & thus didn't knock on my door, the SCL guys slept in so there wasn't any noisy chicken sound. LOL.. as for my alarm clock.. well.. it was squashed under my heavy blanket so it couldn't ring. lol!
So I rushed out all the way to the centre..
Marshmellows... from YX. haha, my mega tidbits provider. :D

Daily notice:

Lunch: chicken cutlet rice with black pepper gravy.. 6 RMB = S$1.20

went back to hostel.. it was that cold ok.. till condensation formed.. Did I mention? the floor in the corridors were never dry. LOL..

the guys helped tar pao dinner! :D I know it looks similar with what I ate for lunch. lol.. this is char siew.

Maybe its the weather? I was hungry the entire night..
ate a bit of what I have in my food shelf.. happily stocked up by myself. LOL..
Ate a whole plateful of 瓜子 though.. now I feel like a canary..



Webcamming..... When I don't see it, I won't miss it.. now when I see it, I miss it.... T_T I miss my living room! Mum, bring my living room here! :D

The weather is cold today. Freakin cold! Its now about 10 degrees... I remember just 2 days ago I was complaining it was warm (27 degrees) & was using the aircon.. now.. I'm using the heater. T_T Chaotic weather! Tmr will be cold again, hope there's no rain..
byebye!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:42 PM
+ + +




<< Home