Friday, April 16, 2010
PYP day 19 - English lesson?
Today was Project center work day.. and the weather was cold like nobody's business.. 10 degrees leh.. cold much?
So teacher arranged for some of us to attend one of PYP's English lessons.. so I went.. aiyah some exposure what..
So this is today's learning materials..

In the class..

their English are actually not that bad leh! I'm really quite surprised! Really good sia. Especially their pronunciation.. Then they also have paraphrasing.. O_O I guess some of you also dunno what that means. HAHA! :p
Had a group picture after the class..

Some food in the project center:
Macha pocky..

cuttlefish..

Curry flavoured Pretz

Daily News..

While waiting for the 'shuttle bus' which was.. erm.. unaccessible to us. -__-
nurul,

yong xiang

Took a bus in the end to da run fa... China's version of NTUC.. etc.

no pictures allowed.. sad. No bags allowed also. They'll be tagged and locked. The only photo I took..

Bought loads of stuff..
some children's playground which is so cool..

Tar pao-ed KFC for supper..



Nice like crazy... I want this is SINGAPORE!!!















ahhhh :D
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:59 PM
+ + +




<< Home