Sunday, April 18, 2010
PYP day 21 - Oooh Posh fast cars!
ok.. it was an ok day I guess. They say want to meet at Pantry @ 9am. in the end.. everyone except me were late. -__- Technically, I was late too cos I kept running back up to my room.
& Yay! thanks to this millipede.. I realised I forgot to put in my memory card and ran back up. haha! Thanks millipede! hahaha!

then went to 海珠广场.. ate at this place..


spagetti

baked rice

went to those suppliers of various products..
saw rubic cubes *ok no more buying* haha!

omg the real stuff! Phiten bands! ok coach.. its much much cheaper here. -__- It's real.


buay tahan already then sit down and drink pepsi. LOL


aiyah, something happened along the way. Damn sian one but ah well.. either ignore ignore or avoid avoid lor. Boomerang mah.. well anyway.. took a mini van there.. at first no seats it was quite crazy la. haha. After I got a seat I took a picture. :p

went to some high-end seafood restaurant. -__- Expensive luh... But the food is really good I must say.





















ok I'm freakin sitting on a real LV sofa! omgggggg.... I'm not really into brands but this must have been the most expensive sofa I've ever seated on in my entire 18 years of living. lol!







followed by a display of the Chairman's SWEE cars! All of em'!









I bought 1 of the chips that you can use to take mrt.. its like a standard ticket in singapore. haha!

Than I went to wash my hair. :p




:)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:59 PM
+ + +




<< Home