Thursday, April 22, 2010
PYP day 25 - MUMMY!!! :D
Hi, this is today. Its almost the end of the trip and I'm sad. I've never really relaxed eversince Poly year 1 started. Now, I finally understand how to relax. :) My days of relaxation are coming to an end.. :(
On a brighter note, NYAA WON FIRST IN THE BEST BOOTH AWARD!!! HIPHIPHOORAY!!! :D Though I wasn't there, I feel really happy for them. & To be frank, I'm really sad to miss Club Crawl. But I know if I attend, I'll be running from booth to booth due to CCA commitments.. besides.. there's FYP.. :/ Ah well.. missed the most fun & my last club crawl.. nvm...
anyway..

Notices...

& mum visited!


& insisted on eating the fried wantons. haha!
ok in the van..





fell asleep.. lol!

her hotel room..






Beijing road. haha!







Bought HAPPY LEMON!!! :D

Now at Halal food street..


Tin tin noodles!

I will miss them! :'(


Durians. Huge sia..!

Look.. even updown9 have halal food.. now why does my project even exist in the first place...??

Ya.. then aww.. the panyu dancer xiao jing passed me some handmade accessories. :) I gave her something in exchange too. :) Aww..

:) I'm so gonna miss PYP & Guangzhou...
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 10:53 PM
+ + +




<< Home