Bro solo leh~
Open up some happiness. :D May everyday be happy! hahaha! Doing good~

ok so after sch.. papa fetched me together with gonggong, popo & aunt cherly to esplanade. Had dinner here!




lol. I didn't take any pictures cos they didn't allow photography. -__- what's wrong with these people. If they don't want people to copy their architecture, than build something normal then. Ppl like me only wanna take pics of my bro, do you think I care how nice esplanade interior looks? -__- 1 word. LAME. & in another perspective, why build such a nice place when all we can do is look at it? The tickets so expensive somemore. Hai! If I had any concert, I wun have it there at all. + if want pics, buy from the school. -__- As though I'll be willing to pay. As though the photographers know what I want to take photos of. -__- LAME!
This pink specs is from my bro, from the concert. LOL!

Might as well wear that white one I have as well. :p

:)Must chiong chiong chiong already!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:59 PM
+ + +
<< Home