Sunday, June 13, 2010
Start of Attachment
I realised eversince attachment started, I've got almost no time to blog. LOL! Cos by the time I reach home, I FB a while and KO. LOL!
Anyway, I love where I'm being posted to. Though the pay isn't as high & the working hours ain't as short as the other companies my peers are posted to, I love it! Cos, its my first choice! QC! :D Quality control company. Niceeee! :D
Anyway, that doesn't mean I haven't got a life, cos, after work, I do rush back to school occasionally. hehe.

Church than went out with my father. Who says I don't spend time with my family? -__- Once a week is just too often for me.. lack of time pls! -__- If I've got 1 more day in a week, sure I WILL ATTEND FAMILY DINNERS EVERYWEEK CHOP CHOP. It was fun! I laughed so much at a kissing couple that I think 4 packs emerged from my tummy. LOL! No I do not condemn romance. But that just looked too hilarious. LOL! If you wanna know wad happened, ask me. hehehe!

Start of work! It was weird, I reached there pretty much early & I saw Sze Han! hahaha! My sec sch mate of 4 years. & We'll be working in the same lab! Swee! :D

Work.

Work.

Work.

Work.

Woke up early again for Athletics camp! To be elaborated. :D
ok that was for week 1 of attachment. :D
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 4:59 PM
+ + +




<< Home