Saturday, May 29, 2010
PAYM AWARDS FLASHMOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!!!
I simply love flashmobbing! :D From coke happiness dance to this current one. :)
Taken during practices!
I gotta know more ppl and know them better. :)
Taken on the day itself:



learning double star!


here you can see my duper shagged face...

kenny and gerard








OOOMMMGGG!!! We're at Resorts World Sentosa!!! & its for freee!!!!! :D









REACH FOR THE STARS!!!



our holding room.. this must be the nicest holding room I've even been in..


trying to do jump shots but all failed.. all looked like I was dancing..










the performance area..

CAMWHORING TIME!!!!!!!!!



partner makes me look big.. LOL

dancing I think.. omg i look unglam when I'm too happy. LOL!

SU guys

zhiwei

president! of NYAA club. hahahaha!

Grp B! Minus my 2 grand daughters. :/ We have a complicated family relationship here. LOL!

I simply love the starry settings..



We're the LIMS




OMG I LIKEEEE!

dilli! Fiona said he have funny face. HAHAHAHA!

We love NYAA! :D

The life sciencers!

ah with my 'grand daughters' hahahaha! :)




Amelia


on the extreme left is terrence!!! who taught the dance! :D


with fiona & dilli



with some random guy. hahaha

one of those zoin zoin photos. hahaha!

Luqman

galvin

hahaha! We're laughing at our shoes!


omg gerard! hahahaha!


I like like!







i think i look super cui.. LOL!


:)



CASINO!








wei yee

lili hua. LOL



I've got the whole world, in my hands~


woah! hahaha


so cloudy. HAHAHA



I find this quite amusing.

LOL
























k from here onwards.. its random...










I love flashmobbing! :)
Photocredits: Fiona, the rest from FB. :)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:59 PM
+ + +




<< Home