Saturday, May 15, 2010
FYP week 9!
Anyone wanna go with me to Lau Pa Sat? I wanna chomp on all the yummies there!!!! :D I'm so gonna be a regular there! :D
ok backtracking.
School this week. School is not as stressful as more or less I'm on the right track. The stressful one is ccas. Any idea how to get sponsorships? lol! I dunno even know which product I'm supposed to look for.. grr.. stress stress.. I'll do my best though.. :D
haha I like this photo. Most of the directors visited us during our PYP trip. This is SCL director with Dr Tan & MB girls + me, 1 & only food sciencer. hahaha!

Wed I did the weight taking for the Physical Fitness module for guys. ROFL. Saw some familiar faces. *oops, now I know your weight* muahaahhahaaha! & BOO! WHY CAN'T GIRLS TAKE THAT MODULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then taught the S&W students with hui wei on how to judge long and triple jumps. OMG ISG next week!!!! :O
Then jumps training. oh gosh I beg to renovate the jumps pit!!! From the trees to the sand to the plasticine!
hahaha I am complain queen! :p
Chionged my reports.. Golly.. ahhhh! hahaha! Jia you woonching! You can do it! But FYP beats studying. Period. Other than the fact that I miss Charz, I am very happy with it. hahaha!
Then interviewed ppl for NYAA sub comms. lol. I did the typing. Woah.. I tell you, now I can type fast without looking at my keyboard now! Yay! Typing really is practice! & The people interviewed that night were mostly year 1 food science & nutrition students. ROFL. MY JUNIORS!!! HAHAHA!
Hmm.. other than FYP, we continued the interviewing.
Oh, & I saw my Pri sch cum Sec Sch cum Poly mate Wan Yun. Waved to her as usual & she asked me whether she could interview me for NYPTV on YOG. HAHA! ok... I dun really know how to answer questions impromptu. hahaha! Hope it was ok. haha.
In this 2 days, I typed a total of 6000+ words. ROFL.. which is about 14 pages of microsoft word documents. hahahaha! Wooh! Good practice sia. Now I believe I type much much faster already! This will most certainly save me more time in report writing! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Then went for the dance ambassadors thing at night. IT WAS SOOO FUN!!!! I LOVE TO DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE!!!!!!!! HAHAHA! Can't wait for Monday's rehearsal!!! :D
Then went back with Fiona, Gerald and kenny via Circle Line! Woah wee! Cut short my timing home sia! Took only 45 mins including walking. :D Rocks! Considering PA is at Lavender?
& to fiona, ps uh can't help you uh, I is 1 VS so many ppl behind. hahaha! =x
Yup. :)
Now, which is Saturday la. I had a good sleep as usual. :) Love Friday nights! My bro bought me lunch! :D & I'm getting absent minded these days. I can even get distracted while replying smses.. omg... ps bixue. lol! I can make it for the class outing! haha.
ok I've no idea why I'm so high today, prolly cos of last night's dance! hahaha!
Ya for your enjoyment, let me re-introduce my 2 friends from China.
PANDA & TEKO(bamboo)!!!

THEY LOVE EACH OTHER.
PANDA & TEKO(bamboo)!!!

THEY LOVE EACH OTHER.
ok BYEBYE! LUNCHTIME!!!!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :p
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 2:25 PM
+ + +








<< Home