Sunday, June 06, 2010
FYP week 11 & 12!
Hmm.. ok weekly post X 2 first than event post..
Presenting to you.. MY FIRST FORTNIGHTLY POST!!! xD
As usual, FYP everyday from 9 to 5pm.. usually drags on to 6+ onwards.. and then...

DANCE AMBASSADORS practice!!!!!! I love it! :D Dancing is love love love! hehe. No I will not neglect my jumps. haha! Dancing was how I was geared up for jumping in the first place. LOL!

NYAA subcomm meeting. :) A nice bunch of ppl. I like!

ISG! Long jump and triple jump! :) My medals are still in the clubroom. =x Ps...

SU commissioning! :) I think it was great! Seriously! :)


:)

It was vesak day actually.. I managed to wake up late.. cos I was rushing report in the night... And then packed up for NYAA chalet.. dilli and daniel and zy were nice enough to cab to those ppl's houses who needed help bringing stuff there. Aww, thanks for helping with my trolley bag and oven. LOL! Cos of them, I didn't have to lug so many things to the dance practice. :) Thanks!

Still in NYAA chalet.. :) Then went for the actual FLASHMOB event! :) Than back to chalet. :)

Woke up late cos didn't sleep very early... Than quickly packed and checked out.. Then went YIHUI's HOUSE FOR BAKING COOKIES FOR COMMISSIONING!!! LOL.. I dunno why I agreed cos I was reallyyy tired.. But I still went.. Just wanted to help out. :)

Back to school.. FYPFYPFYP... I think I went for a meeting? haha I also can't remember already oh ya I did. hahaha! =x To teach the sub comms to dance. :) TBE (To be elaborated)

nothing much.. but stayed in sch to chiong AES..

same thing.. Then went for SOLID SESSION.. if not I'll fail FYP. LOL! Then rushed over to prepare for commissioning!
& TBE

MAJOR CHIONG FOR FYP.. Posters and stuff.. Shawn came down despite his holiday supposingly to help with sharepoint but apparantly I seemed to know more... -__- LOL! But its ok, its the thought that counts. LOL! dilli and daniel tried to help but like also cannot. hahaha! In the end, its all up to me to try my best. rofl!

Final poster presentation.. went ok I guess.. I really dunno how I'll do.. cos my topic is very different from the rest... I can't even follow the given format as mine's marketing... So ya.. I've no idea how it'll be accessed.. Different ppl have different standards.. and I can't predit teacher's standards.. I just do what I think looks nice to me. haha! Just pray for the best!
than went to makan KFC with them..
The rest of the pics taken that day, taken from FB. :)
















Which is today.. had class gathering to bid farewell to Ms Marlene. At least, finally, more than 10 ppl turned up. -__- I know.. but sadly, for the previous 2 outings, always less than 10 ppl turn up. Ok so this is a mini achievement for the class? Wah and next time.. pls budget the food properly.. the price is very scary... $10.50?! T_T... My parents were nagging at me about it. :(




posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:08 AM
+ + +




<< Home