Sunday, June 13, 2010
Athletics camp June 2010! :D
Must be frank here, cos of attachment and many other issues, I wasn't looking forward to attending the camp as I was really very very tired. lol. Cos I know.. I never get enough sleep during camps.. and neither do I get enough sleep during a normal working day. Overall, I never get enough sleep anyday. Ok Quit crapping. -__-
But
I'll have to say this..
I REALLY ENJOYED THIS CAMP!
random pic taken in sport club room.. Who's shoe is that? lol! I know I look cui. I am cui. :/

I missed the first evening of the camp cos of many reasons la.. basically cos I was shagged. So I arrived very early the next morning and it was climb run! omg.. totally didn't train for that, so I feel I've let my partner down.. sorry! Though you tell me not to be, I still can't help but feel guilty. :/
lol!

Then after the run, I took a long time to recover. LOL! Then had lunch outside the sleeping room. Ate up Yaping's share of chicken. hehe!
Then was games time..



Captains on Deck! Aiyai Captain! Gimme a toilet bowl!


20 men eating!



After that the late comers (me and yaping) were being put into group 4. :D

Our first reward, a forfeit. LOL!

& station games..


then cos no other group wanted to think of a forfeit for us.. everyone forfeited, dancing sorry sorry. LOL!

then we had water handball in the medium pool. lol!






most of us took turns to perform on stage. lol!




then had a briefing at night abt what to do tmr..
so in the morning = zzz

I'm very sporting. This is how unglam I can get when I'm tired. The other photo was too unglam to be posted here. LOL!


After the entire amazing race, we had a great time sliding! Thanks all who prepared that. :)

Yup, than makaned with some of them after the whole thing @ Sumo House. :)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:59 PM
+ + +




<< Home