Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Attachment Week 7

OMG.. its like 1 more month till end of attachment.. I can't bear to leave.. Its like fun & I'm learning loads of stuff and getting plenty of hands on. This is what school can never give me. Besides, the ppl are way better. hahaha! I wouldn't mind extending my attachment! hahaha! Maybe the work hours are longer than what most of my friends are getting but I still can rush back to NYP for after-work activities aka ccas. Even though late. hahaha! And when I reach home, I dun have to worry about my reports, tutorials and stuff.

Ppl look at me and say, 'wah, you really very free leh'. No ah. I'm just as busy. I just choose to take time that most ppl use to relax and spend it on CCAing. Nothing wrong? So stop saying me free, I AM NOT. Thank you.

Photobucket

Spent a nice day relaxing at home. Should put off some events for a while and rest more for the time being. lol! At last cough is getting better.

As stated in the previous post, we went to Night Festival.
Photo dump:
Credits: Zamree

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Had a great time with Hui wei, Ya ping, Jeremy, Pearlyn, Zamree and Giebert. haha! Night at the Museum. I meant Night festival. hahaha! :D


Photobucket
CHURCH
Stocked up my food supply @ NTUC. :D

Photobucket
WORK
Jumps training. I did core muscle exercise nia. hahahhaa!

Photobucket
WORK
Flashmob training.
Went to makan with Shawn and Fu Sheng. lol.. The food stalls close so early de lor... :( At the end always S11..

Photobucket
WORK
Jumps training! I did one or 2 jumps I think. hahaha! Cui already. My leg is losing power! GG

Photobucket
WORK
REST @ Night day! :D

Photobucket
WORK
Sze han's last day. :(
Jumps training! Medicine ball throwing! But no one I hate at the moment so couldn't exert the amt of strength on the ball. hahahaha! Medicine ball training is stress management sia! :D
Ate macs.. Ppl laughed when I upsized my food.. I think I looked funny carrying all the plastic bags of food. hahaha! Cos they gave me a world cup cup too. hahahhaa!
Guess wad, I finished everything. :p

Photobucket

Today, went to eat Ghim Moh food centre Pontian wanton mee with papa. Cos I said it was nice and he wanted to try. LOL!
Now sitting at home relaxing. Now feeling sleepy again. Shit. HAHA!
----
LOL I'm in the mood to rant a bit, and recently I heard many ppl complaining they're fat. Well.. just stop complaining and either 1. Appreciate your fatness, 2. Go and freakin exercise, 3. Go for liposuction. Dieting is proven not to work (cos only the fat cells shrink). lol! And standing there complaining will not help you lose weight. LOL like damn bad. If I were fat, I would choose option 2! Cos being fat got a lot of disadvantage.
  1. In the bus or MRT.. you cannot squeeze into the train when it is almost full.
  2. Ppl find you irritating cos you take up more than one seat.
  3. It is unhealthy cos excessive fats can cause lots of health complications.
  4. Ppl get frightened when you're abt to fall on them.
  5. You can't move as fast somehow..

Ok la not being bad but I know my productivity will be lowered if I were plump. Personal preference really. :) Some ppl just look better when round. haha. :D

ok to be fair, here are the advantages of fats:

  1. Keeps you warm.
  2. Can roll on ppl who bully you.

Ok can't think of more. lol!

No offence alright. :) You will understand how I feel after countless bumping by these ppl during rush hour period, especially when they lose balance and slam into you... and squeeze the air out of your lungs.... :/


posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:51 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ Attachment Week 6
+ Attachment Week 5
+ Attachment Week 4
+ Attachment Week 3
+ THANK YOU FOR WISHING ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)
+ Attachment Week 2
+ Athletics camp June 2010! :D
+ Start of Attachment
+ *WIPING OFF DUST*
+ FYP week 11 & 12!




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p