Attachment Week 5

CHURCHHealth fair. Diagnosis: Low Blood pressure, low BMI, low vesciral fats, everything low la. They told me to eat more. -__- I add noodles whenever I order noodles. So wad is eat more? -__- Went for discounted facial. Can't stand facials. Though relaxing, those stupid employees pester you to sign up for more facial treatments, and say your skin as though it is that serious like even animals flee when they see my face. -__- CRAPPERS! No way am I going for another facial. -__- RETARDS.

MC Suffered from cold chills till I had to wear a jacket to sleep. Than a bit of headache. Then when I went to the doctors, they said I had a fever. ok... Ya.. common flu again. 1 more time and i'm getting a flu jab. I remember I slept the entire day.. was that weak.

MC day 2 cos of the fever. Wanted to bust the MC and go to work but failed.. too weak to wake up.. ended up feeling so disgusting that I forced myself back to sleep. Managed to watch some TV. :)But missed flashmob practice. :(

BACK TO WORK! Sweee! :D

WORK

WORKCabbed to sch for flashmob practice. :/ First and last time I hope. lol!

Did my own stuff in the morning.. laundry everything la.. Than went out with collegues. :D Szehan, James, Yong wei. haha! Played Left for Dead 2. & Though my scorings were horrible cos of my poor aiming skills, haha, I had a fun time screaming. weeee!
Than received an sms from an unknown number saying got tickets to NE show. I didn't know who it was.. all I know is that it was my friend. haha! So I just accepted it and went. :)Papa wanted to follow so I brought him along. Photodump. :)







































































































































So.. yup, the mystery person was Hoong Wu. LOL. If I knew, I'd have asked sec sch friends along. LOL. He didn't intro his number and I didn't ask. hahaha!
Really thanks a lot for the tickets! :D
The show was good. :)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:59 PM
+ + +
<< Home