Monday, November 08, 2010
Disappointment
This is the worst feeling I want.
God, pls help me...
It is so hard to please people...
It goes like this:
My parents say I treat my friends better than them.
My friends say they
can see I love my family.
:(
I really don't know what to do anymore.
Take my CCAs for example..
I've been fighting hard. No one at home supports me in athletics. Its ok. I can stay strong. They criticize me. :(
I dunno how to say this. I really can't please everyone. What makes you think I treat my friends better? I've been trying very hard to balance. I've pushed and rejected other appointments. You just don't know about that.
I guess everyone is just self-centred. You can think what you want. But I am staying true to myself. Trying hard to balance my life. Try coping with 10 projects. I wanna see how you manage that.
Yup.. please. You don't understand me... :(
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 1:40 AM
+ + +




<< Home