Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Year 3 Sem 2 Week 8


Photobucket
Church

Photobucket
school
Jumps training
Photobucket
School

Photobucket
School
Visit Celebral Palsy Centre

Photobucket
School

Photobucket
School
Jumps training

Photobucket
Christmas Party @ Pasir Ris Elias CC

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 4:16 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ Year 3 Sem 2 Week 7
+ Year 3 Sem 2 Week 6
+ Year 3 Sem 2 Week 5
+ Year 3 Sem 2 Week 4
+ Disappointment
+ Year 3 Sem 2 Week 3
+ Year 3 Sem 2 Week 2
+ Year 3 Sem 2 Week 1
+ Semestral Break Week 7
+ Semestral Break Week 6




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p