Tuesday, March 29, 2011
The Very Critical Post of Lim Woon Ching - The critical side REVEALED
You may not like this, my first time blogging about the negative side of life for a long long time.
:)
:)
:)
Hi! If there's still anyone reading this.. I've taken the longest break from blogging ever.. All cos of the craziness of projects, school work, exams, ppl, and some other unhappy stuff.
Thank goodness I have an awesome CCA that keeps me sane. A CCA that I don't have to think of anything & just put my body to work.. Not forgetting awesome listening ears & a great coach! They're always there when I feel like pulling out my hair.. & of cos there when I need a playmate.
Just 3 really really special ones I wanna mention cos we're quite similar in our interests & they're really really really good friends.. seriously!
Yaping: Jump partner, work finding partner & we like to sing. LOL! Not professionally but for fun. She's done many many nice things for me & I definitely remember them all. I just wanna talk about one example.. That was during her attachment and my hols. So after our training, I had a camp in school, but I forgot to bring something and needed to rush down to NTUC to buy. Guess what, she accompanied me from school to NTUC and from NTUC back to school & from there she walked home. I was so touched. omg.. :D & we're going to Thai Open together, so excited for our first overseas trip together! & its the end of our poly life already! :(
Marisa: We're SNSD fans! & we're currently crazy over K pop! HAHAHA/ Guess what we sang at kbox. LOL! She's nice to talk to, and patient as well.. & we have a bad habit of oversleeping. tsk.. I'm worse actually. LOL. If there's one thing I love a lot its SLEEP. & we like to eat subway and drink bubble tea & play lan! We just completed cold stream. hehe!
Wanwen: She's my classmate & the one that actually brought me into track in the first place. & kept me 'on track' (pun intended). She's a great listener & really really nice! Too nice in fact. She's someone that puts others before herself & often gets hurt cos of that. :( I admit I ain't such a good listener cos I tend to zonk out, but I do try to listen & help as much as I can. She love subway too & loves kboxing too. I've really never seen a nicer person. NEVER.
Oh yes, of cos I love my jumpers. :D I love the way we talk & train at the same time & the jokes you guys always make & the encouragement we give each other. I miss those days, please come back! Its always like that during hols.. :(
School-wise of cos there's Ms Charz! I can't explain how impt she is to me. She's been through thick & thin through the entire 3 years of my poly life. Without her, I wonder how I would have managed to pull through. Someone that always stands by me and has never forsaken me. Though she doesn't initiate much, we give each other the freedom we want. I want a guy version of her. LOL! =x *In my dreams* ...*_*
I've been keeping some things I wanna say in my heart & mind for a long time, now that I'm unofficially graduated, I think I can let them out already, since I guess I won't have to see them again. :p
I used to be like wanwen (before I entered poly) actually but realism caught up to me as I was being exposed to the uglier sides of human nature. I'm sad to lose my old self but my current self ain't that bad either. I'm only treating those that DESERVE to be treated well, well. Those that don't deserve it, just get lost. I'm not a saint nor a walking dictionary, neither am I a water buffalo that will plough your field for free, I am imperfect, please understand that. Thank you.
Not intending to mention names for I don't wanna wash dirty linen in public. They probably know who they are anyway. If they don't, nevermind, they'll never learn & I pity them for that. God bless.
I shall not talk about these stuff anymore. & I hope I don't have to witness or experience such things again. Fat hope. Such people are everywhere. LOL
NEXT
After my graduation I've been working. Believe me or not its my first time finding a job and working. LOL. My attachment & NAPFA testing & others are like.. presented to me. HAHA! & Yes I enjoy working. I receive less nagging & I like the feeling of gaining experience. Didn't get a chance to work at all during my holidays in poly due to ccas & ccas & ccas.. & though ccas give good experience.. Bosses & job recruiter companies don't take them into account. Maybe only Universities do. Yes harsh reality. It isn't too late to find out. So here I am working to make myself useful & gain experience. HAHA!
Did surveying for Robinsons. I've seen the good & bad of ppl. When you wanna reject ppl hor.. there is a way to do it. Just smile and say 'no thank you'. Its those ppl who just put their hand to my face as though they want me to talk to their hand.. well.. these snobbish ppl will end up having a hard life. Why? cos by being rude, you make ppl angry, when ppl are angry, they start cursing at you, & you'll receive the curses at the end of the day. For me I'm ok one la, at the most I'll say softly "may you go bald". That's the most k! Ppl will bald one day one la. lol! The motive for me taking up this job was actually to see how well I accept rejection & how well I can talk to ppl. I did it & I'm proud of myself. No one expected me to take that up. No way. HAHA! Even my father was surprised.
I'm currently working at Henderson CC as a counter staff cum admin 小妹. HAHA! This time I've seen all types of ppl:- The rich & nice
- The rich & snobbish
- The poor & demanding
- The poor & nice
- The middle class & snobbish
- The middle class & nice
- The old & nice
- The old & weird
- Crazy kids 'literally insane' - drives me insane as well
- The 'overtalkative'
- The think they are God type of ppl
- My age group ppl
- Nice foreigners
- NOT nice foreigners
- THE CHEAPSKATE (super annoying!!!)
& so on...
My personal favourite is actually my age group ppl. I don't know.. they are generally more pleasant & make more sense.
My next favourite group are the China foreigners my age group. They are nice! & polite.. & they force me to use chinese which is good practice for me. hehe!
& I hate the snobbish ppl, spoilt brats, cheapskates & just simply annoying ppl. Can't list examples here but seriously.. RAWR!!!!
I love this job, I learn a lot of things, software, procedures, admin, photocopying & of cos customer service. I think this is good training for my language & patience. I think I'm more polite now. HAHA!
I have 1 thing to say la.. Actually 3:
- If you got hands & legs, you sure can find a job. Don't come begging for money. It is not fair to other working ppl who do work hard & pay a lot of income tax to supply for you lazy ppl's subsidies.. If you don't than you deserve the money. Tax payers are more than willing to help you. :)
- If you know you are poor.. don't have soooooo many children!!! Each child needs at least $1000 a month. So do your calculations please! Don't waste tax payers money and come begging for milk powder or something.
- CC is not a counselling nor complain department. If you want to do so, go find a counsellor or go to the police station next door.
This is such a negative post. Gosh. But its the reality of life. I don't wanna compare but our Singaporean's mannerisms & attitudes are a far cry from the Japanese. Seen it, experienced both & I'm saying it now.
Another example:
I've ever been knocked down by a child charging for a seat in the MRT when I was about to get out of the door. -__-
Yes I'll update my posts if I feel like it, for I've found more pleasure in watching tv & working & training. & Doing laundry. LOL!
Ok I have said what I wanted to say. Everything bottled up for 3 years has been spoken.
Other than all this, life is great & I want it to continue. Please Lord! Just 1 more GN! :D Thank you for everything you have given me! I will treasure them well! :)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 2:23 PM
+ + +




<< Home