Friday, April 01, 2011
I love Working!
Hello! calling from Henderson CC! Supposed to be my off day but all my collegues had a meeting today so I had to come. haha! On the bright side, 2 weekdays off next week!! :D Now they're having a meeting so I'm alone in the office.. Hope no weird ppl come or call. haha!
I miss training! Yaping, I'll be back next week! Overslept for the 4th time this week! LOL! =x I guess I'm just too tired out from handling ppl. HAHA! As expected, its ppl that make me tired!
Someone nice enough to morning-call me or sponsor me an alarm clock? HAHA!
As you can see, I'm bored now. Watching the CC ppl play badminton..
Thank God for great collegues, I got sponsored Ribena & teh tarik today. Yay! I've got a nice working environment & everything else, just that its a bit far from my house. hehe! The food around here is great! So I feel very happy to come to work actually. When you work, you earn & save money. HAHA! Cos time is spent working instead of spending..
Whether I'll miss my school mates, nope. Cos if I wanna meet them, I prefer to meet them outside school over a meal or something. HAHA!
May God bless Japan, Thailand & Myanmar & the middle east (man made disaster) haiz.. Please stop it.. Then again.. its the corruption. Human are imperfect.. What to do.
Everyone take care! Woon Ching loves you! Bye bye!
~randomizer alert~
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 2:36 PM
+ + +




<< Home