Thursday, April 05, 2012
Meaningful quotes
Compared to last time, life is pretty much routine now so I'll probably bore if I go on and on. HAHA! No, I am still enjoying myself, and I will never be a full-time mugger. =x Ah studying fries my brains.. :(
So, being a cancerian (2nd most emo horoscope) - or so it coincides with my natural character, I had to find ways to cheer myself up. Other than sleeping, watching happy videos and stuff, meaningful quotes are the way to go! :D I'll just share some from this facebook page:
This is actually so true. haha! I've learnt to control some already. But during pms days, ah well.. it just goes haywire. heh. :p
This is so true. I believe I've been spending so much time trying to make ppl happy I ended up neglecting myself. Living up to expectations is indeed draining, so ya this quote feels good. :D
Totally! I'm guilty of the first point actually. Slightly related to the previous picture. Sometimes change is necessary, like if its gonna get you into serious trouble. HAHA. But faking is so tiring la, just be sincerely yourself, it feels good. HAHA!
Extremely true, especially when pretty faces don't last very long too. =x But being ugly with an ugly personality is worse. #True story.
Ah. This is true. The revelation of the ugly truth. =x
*Tears* I really like this one. I'm 3/4 through Uni! Press on Woon Ching! :D
Treat me nicely I'll treat you twice as nice! :D
Yes, I call that FAITH. :)
#True story.
More motivation! :D
Goodnight peeps(whoever still reads this abandoned-covered-in-cyber-cobwebs-blog)! :)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 10:49 PM
+ + +















<< Home