Thursday, April 12, 2012
T-ARA
I really love T-ara's songs. :) Some explains my feelings and some cheers me up. Looking at how hectic their lifestyle is compared to mine, I ought to be happy. :) But sometimes.. its really hard to maintain that smile.
I dislike wallowing in self-pity.. But.. but.. Ah nvm. This is what happens when the brain & heart conflicts.
Well anyway.. just sharing some of my personal favourites. I actually like all their songs. Its quite my style. HAHA! I love to dance to them too! Somehow, it takes away the pain. :)
Yups. I know I shouldn't be paranoid and stuff. But things always turn out to be negative from what I anticipate. I've reached my limits and I shall not expect anymore. :) Just gonna treat every piece of goodwill with more care from now on. :)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 3:30 AM
+ + +





<< Home